Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Large nipples on teens < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Bloatedness!!!!Jessica Chesterman05-29-05  11:59 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

maturedude

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 05:50 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have large nipples and i'm 14 i am very muscular but have some fat covering me i weigh 200 lbs but i feel fine. i have a problem though i have huge nipples. very embaresing i though i could tan them but where i can't take my shirt off outside. i need help with this bad, me and my girlfreind (long distance relationship) are hopeing to meet soon. i'm very mature for my age and we are thinking about sex. i have not told her about my problem yet and hope to resolve it within 5 months.PLEASE HELP ME, i'm desperate. big nipples on a guys is a total turn-off

Sarah
Username: littlehottie_12

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 03:52 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey...maturedude...you could always go to a tanning booth...or spray on tans...or even go to a remote place if you are that uncomfortable...but your girlfriend should love you no matter what...some gurls consider it sexy

Krystal Wray Carrington
Username: krystal

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:08 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is a wrap procedure for that although it is probably expensive. That and surgery are the only things I have ever heard of. It's probably not as bad as you think(?)Everyone has something like that & they think it's ruining their lives. But it's usually a lot smaller in other peoples eyes. Good luck.

Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 10:12 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The "mature" thing to do would be worry about fitness before vanity and to worry about being a friend to your g/f before being concerned with sex. Sex is not a game to think about one day and just try the next. This is a decision you make ONE day that will change the rest of your life FOREVER. If you haven't even met, please consider not having sex for awhile. I have heard it is worth the wait. 16 year old guy in IN.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information