Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Please help weird problem < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

mustang71
Username: mustang71

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2004 - 07:46 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ive been working out for a couple months now. just off and on nothing crazy. i have seen toning and can tell that what im doing is working. heres the problem. when i look in the mirror i can quite obviously see that my right side is toned more than my left side. i do even reps. so i dont know what it is. my left arm is weaker due to breaking my wrist twice and pulling a tendon. i guess i will try doing more reps on my left side ontop of my normal ones. any other ideas are welcome. thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Eric
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 08:20 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Remember that diet and rest are both important parts of an exercise regimen as well. Without a high protein diet and at least 7-8 hours of sleep nightly, your lifting will have little benefit, or even harm you. Adding glutamine as a supplement can aid recovery time. If you're not currently using free weights, you might want to. They provide more even results and work more muscles.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information