Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Concerned for husbands health < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Valinda
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 03:53 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My husband keeps coming home from work not feeling well, and I am concerned. He tells me that while he is working his stomach starts hurting and he feels like he is going to vomit. He then gets a pain up his jaw line to his ears and a slight headache. Sometimes ignoring it and trying to focus on other things helps it go away. Other times walking around helps. He hasn't ever actually vomited, but this seems to happen 2-3 times a week in the last month. I am really worried and not sure what could be wrong. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ryan
Username: tuff_flee

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 12:44 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Scary Valinda,

My first recommendation would be to have him see a doctor. It could be nothing, but if it is chronic, I would get a professional to take a look.

Now, I would like to know a few things myself to see if anything can be done to help you/him in this situation.

What are his eating habits like? (Specifics please).
What are his exercise habits like?
Does he have any other self destructive behaviors worth mentioning? (alcohol? drugs? ect.)

A little story:
Had a friend wife call recently. She was very scared for his health. He was having chest pains and some chest tightness. They rushed to the emergency room to get things checked. He's 32 years old! Well come to find out that his buddies had bet him he could not eat 5 Cheeseburgers! 5! He did it.......and he got a good scare for it.

Good luck,

flee

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information