Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Ear problem < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

patrick
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 05:01 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey i just went swimming and when i got out i notice i couldn't hear much out of my right ear but my left was fine. i though maybe i just had water in my ears but i has been 4 hours since i got out of the pool. i even tried using q-tips and that didn't help. right now i can only hear muted sounds and what sounds like speaker feedback in my right ear. anyone have this problem before?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Byaka
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 09:30 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, you might just have some water in your ear, try jumping on your right foot and lean your head towards the floor and also pump your ear with your palm by placing the palm of your hand over it always worked for me.
hope it helps.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information