Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Help.. < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

unknow
Username: bloodredroses

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 07:43 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ever since i started my "diet" at the age of 18, 5'3 hight and the weight of 220-pounds Size 43 pants "in womans". I lost alot of weight and droped down to 150. Within 1 1/2 years. I changed what i ate. Exersized daily and made sure to drink plety of water. Its been 4 months and i haven't lost anymore weight i haven't changed a thing i even tryed adding more workout time and drinking more water. But its not working, people tell me i look great but then sometimes my brother who is smaller than me calls me a big fat cow or a whale. I'm trying so hard to get down to 130 now. Does anyone have any tips? or am i doomed to be this weight forever?+

Cuilda Breaches
Username: cuilda

Post Number: 1

Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 03:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Frist congrats on loseing all that weight i know how hard it is to lose weight. Remember that muscle weighs more than fat. Also listen to those who give you good credit not to those who don't. Your doing good so far keep it up.

Some Guy
Username: some_guy

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 11:20 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

first off little brothers and other siblings like to put their relatives down (sibling rivalry) dont let it bother you too much.
Congrats on your weight.
What you should try to do is change your workout routine, since you have plateued. Try doing other and new stuff and switch the order of you routines, and sometimes change the time of day when you workout. What happen is that your body got use to the things you do everyday. Also take a closer look at your diet, if you've been eating some sugar, lower the intake of it. what i like to do is have a bet with my girlfriend to see who go the longest without soda, in the summer we are going to add ice cream, and then eventually candy, fast food, etc.

keep up the good work

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information