Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * HEPATITIS B < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MICHELLE (Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2003 - 03:10 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HI my name is michelle i have recently been diagnosed with HEP.B was wondering if anyone out there has any info. on diet and vitamans.NOTE:I also have a lg. intestine problem(colitis).some help please!!!!!!!!!!!MICHELLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brett J. Hayes
Username: bjh

Post Number: 11

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 - 08:39 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yea I was diagnosed with Hep B twenty years ago, and I'm sure it would have been a turmultuous experience if it had not have been for a Dr Rob Muir. He said son, you need some Selenium. I did a two bottle course and hey presto!!!
I also recently heard a lecture from a professor who was saying it helps the body protect it self from cancer cells. Sounds cool!

Large intestine- have you tried increasing your lactic acid dietry intake. Lactic acid is found in foods like black sourdough bread, yogurt, sour milk, and sauerkraut. And scientific studies have shown that Lactobacillus acidophilis and one of its cousins Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, play a crucial role in the health of one's large intestine. Suss it out!!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information