Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Man boobs < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JAck
Username: jackofall

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 07:44 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have what a are essentially man boobs, i really would like to have a flat and musculary chest (pecs) like most guys, any ideas on excercies that would help reduce them.
thanks a bunch

Izak Last
Username: izak

Post Number: 1

Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 12:41 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have this problem as well. I have seen several things on the topic. First, and most healthy would be to lose as much weight as possible. There is actully a condition called Gynecomastia (try Web MD for info). Most of the time, weight loss will take care of this. There s of course surgery. A guy on MTV's show "I want a Famous Face" had this done. What I noticed about him was that he was not completly lean. He still had some belly fat and was not completly in shape. My question was "why doesn't he just work out more and see what happens?". To me, this guy took the easy way out, looking for instant results. Next, I read in Maxim about a compression vest. This seems like a good idea unless the thing just squeezes to tight to be comfortable. Check out makemeheal.com, its a site for post-surgery advice a products but Maxim suggeted the vest for male boobs without the surgery. Lastly, there is a cream that might shrink away the skin around the pecs. I belive this is only for men with Gynocomastia though. I was searching online while writing this and found Gynecomastia.org, a great site with a lot of pics (some of which are no doubt much worse than you or I!) If you want somone to talk to more about this, I will give you my e-mail. Izak

Captain Crunch
Username: mrchief

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 12:19 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I had this problem. All i did was keep strict watch on my diet lots of cardio and push-ups. now my pecs are fine.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information