Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * DID I SCREW MYSELF? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Slightly embarrasing!!!marli acoustic08-25-05  02:14 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matt Curtis
Username: curtis245

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 09:04 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I started taking andro when I was 16, half out of curiousity and half because I wanted to get a starting position on the varsity bball team, which I did. I took the smallest doseage possible of 4-AD and stacked it with 1-AD and took only 100 mg of each before each workout, so 4 days a week. I never took more than that nor did I take any on my days off. My concern is that I was pretty much on that doseage for like 14 months strait and never cycled(maybe a few random weeks off) I havent noticed any side effects and I am bigger (which may just be from working out and not from the andro), but recently now that im 18 i noticed my hair is thinning prematurely and I also realized how horrible it is that I didnt cycle. Is it possible that I have done serious damage to my body even on such a low dose? ANY advice or opinion is appreciated! I'm seeing a doctor asap since i realized this. Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information