Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Anybody familiar with antioxidants? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Benajmin W
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 06:59 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, I am new and just stumbled upon this site. I have been scouring the net for the best antioxidant and stumbled upon a product called 'immunotality'? a friend sent me the link (www.canprev.com) and says its got a lot of stuff. But does more neccesarily mean better? Im fairly new to natural health products and don't really understand the ingredients. Are there better antioxidants out there? what do you think of this one?
Most importantly, does anybody actually take these and feel better? Sever close people in my life have contracted differing forms of cancer. This has made me really concerned and I have started to try and take some proactive steps towards better health. Any help is appreciated, or suggestions for other products are welcome. I'm a newbie so if I have incorrectly posted or anything like that please let me know.

Thanks and have a nice day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michelle Diamant
Username: mekola

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 01:40 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Benjamin,
I am a true believer in antioxidants. I've done a lot of research on the benfits and swear to the importance of taking them on a daily basis. I used to take a product called Life Pak (which involved 6 pills 2 times a day) but was supposed to be very high in antioxidants. They made me very sick to my stomach so I recently switched to taking a product called EXO. It is a powerful blend of 14 rare and exotic fruits and plant extracts. These whole-fruit purees and plant extracts are absolutely loaded with antioxidants.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information