Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * 15 years old at 230lbs HeLp < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alan Villegas
Username: alan_v15

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 01:29 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey im tryimg to lose weight and it is realy hard i gaind 5 pounds and lost them and gainde them i sould be skinny i was so skinny when i was little but i move to the United States i got well fat and.... how should i lose the wieght at least get to 190 in april please please help me

Ronnie Thompson
Username: ronniet

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 09:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

starting a diet now at 300 now need support :-)

Wild Flower
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 02, 2006 - 08:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Your body may be acidic… pretty much, if you don’t eat a lot of veggies.. then you probably are.. Meats, Nuts, Breads, Coffee, Sugar, Soda, Artificial Sweetener are all acidic.. I suggest reading up on Ph balancing your bodies! Trust me I am NO vegetarian.. so, what I have done is cut back on bread, and alkalize my water… you can buy drops to put in the water.. or put in Baking Soda.. just a little too much can be harmful.. it makes it taste funny… buy Ph strips to test it.. pool supply store.. – Look into this option. One major sign that you are acidic is if you are overweight OR underweight. Just think of this… put a can of Coke-A-Cola on a piece of raw meat and see what happens. Your body has to get rid of the acid otherwise it will harm your body. SO, it stores it in fat… well you can’t lose the fat because your too acidic…. If you are consuming acidic foods.. then your body has to store it.. it can’t remove fat.. it needs it!!

Research on the internet about Ph balancing your body. If you eat more akaline foods then your body can take the acids out of the fat and into the bloodstream to dispose of them.. but, if you keep eating acidic foods and you always have acid in your bloodstream then your body can't get rid of the acid stored in your fat by putting it into your blood otherwise you would die.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information