Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * How Total Health Can be Restored < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Emily Shanta
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 10:37 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Everyone,

I am in a business to show people how health can be restored in whatever stage they are in.

Before we start. Here is how you find out which stage you are in.

ACUTE STAGE OF ELIMINATION:- Inflammation,Discharge,Fever,Colds Etc..

Sub-ACUTE(Poor Health):- Fatigue,Blocked Nose,Overweight,Headaches,Lower Back Pain,Skin Blemishes,Piles,Constipation,Digestive Disorders,Hormonal Imbalance

CHRONIC:- Migraine,Arthritis,High Blood Pressure,High Cholestrol,Skin Problems,Serious Back Pain,Ulcers,Asthma,Sinusitis,Weak Sexual Impulses,Tumors/Cysts/Fibroids,Endometriosis,Infertility Etc..

TOXIC CHEMICAL DEFICIENCY DEGENERATION:- Heart Disease,Strokes,Diabetes,Kidney Disease,Liver Problems,Gall Bladder Disease,Serious Arthritis & Gout,Prostate,Serious Skin Problem,Impotence,Lymphatic & Cellular,Dysfunction,Cancer Etc.....

Now Which Stage Are You In?

There is HOPE for you! You DO NOT HAVE TO STAY SICK and tired for the rest of your life.Our body is so wonderfully made by your God or Supreme that it can self heal and self repair. You can get rid of your aches and pains without drugs. Your condition can be "Reversed".

By removing the ROOT CAUSE.i.e Toxemia and Nutritional Deficiencies..

There is a saying that "into" the mouths, sickness enters. If we do not start checking on our eating habits now, the food we take will be the source of our sickness.

Let food be your medicine and Medicine be your food.

Now that you know which stage you are in, if you need any advice on what natural regime you should undertake, please contact me through my email stating your problem and I will send you more information about naturally cleansing your body and rejuvenate your body. I will also send specific testimonies of people who have gone through the DRP (Detoxification and Rejuvanation Programme) and benefited from the Natural Way.

People with symptoms of chronic and degenerative diseases have found DRP very effective in relieving their symptoms.

Those suffering from trauma,age or lifestyle related physical discomforts have found the DRP to be an answer to their search for optimal Health.

Achieving a clear complexion is one the many desirable side effects.

For the under weight, the DRP is a pleasant surprise.

For the under weight, the DRP provides more efficient digestion and assimilation,restoring ideal weight.

Regards

Emily Shanta

Nutritionist in Training

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information