Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Don't want to build muscle, help!! < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lauren Latima
Username: xxlaurenxx

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 09:58 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm quite a healthy teenager - I watch what I eat and try to eat a balanced diet (although I do treat myself every now and again, if I want that pizza, I'll have it but I know when to stop!!)
Anyway, to the point, I'm thinking of going back to the gym but I'm confused. My measurements now are : 34, 28, 34 (I'm about 5'3/4) and I want to keep my measurements like that but maybe get my waist down to a 26. I've read some of the topics posted on here and it seems to me that cardio exercise builds muscle and keeps you at the same weight and I don't want that. If I had to say what my most hated body part was it would be my stomach because that's where I put my weight on.
I was wondering how you get:
A defined waist, no love handles/back boobs, flat stomach, toed arms with some muscle definition (but only a little, not too much, I don't want to look like a bodybuilder!!), firmer thighs and calves (but I really don't want them to go bigger which can happen with cardio exercise, right??) and a pert bum with no cellulite.
I just need some advice because I don't want to go any bigger, I want to shift some pounds and tone-up but be healthy at the same time and I don't want to diet. Please help!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information