Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Health * Pain under lower right rib cage < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mleboeuf
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 12:09 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alrighty,

For going on 2 months now I have been having a slight pain underneath my right rib cage, or more so right on it. Basically if you go down the center of my chest to where the rib cage starts to turn back, that is where the pain is. It started out as feeling as if something was there, inside, almost like my rib cage was out of place, more pressure than pain. Then a week or so later I started to get really dizzy. That went away but the pain has stayed and is getting worse. I have also pin pointed a clicking sensation when I move my stomach up and down. This in turn creates a tickling sensation in the middle of my chest and makes me cough a deep cough as if I was having bronchitus, but nothing ever comes up and it never feels cleared. I have been to the doctor and been checked for gallbladder, stomach ulcers and blood clots and all came back fine. I'm worried that there may be something there. I am also developing a tenderness when my stomach is pushed on.

HELP =(

Kelly G
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 08:23 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

to: HELP=(
I must say I am suffering with the same thing! It started with a "movement" under my right side rib cage (6 months ago till now), then i had extreem dizziness for the last 3 weeks, now I have this knife pain in the same area. HAVE YOU FOUND ANYTHING OUT YET? I am very curious to know please! thanks! Kelly

LSmith
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 03:07 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi to everyone.
I too suffer on and off from upper right rib pain. It seems to be worse upon sitting and very tender to the touch. It worsens as I sit to the point where I can't stand the pain and have to walk around or lie down to get any relief. When I hold my rib with my left hand and apply a little pressue, the pain seems to subside. I feel like the whole area directly below my breasts
is collapsing. Some days or worse than others because the pain radiates from the front to the back, but mostly directly focused on the right side of the rib. When it gets really bad, I get a burning sensation and a severe aching, nagging pain that just won't quit. I've checked myself in the mirror and I see a definite difference from left to right..I seem to be swollen on the right and
can't really see the outline of my ribs at all.
This has been on and off now for four months. I'm
on my way soon to get checked...hope it's nothing.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information