Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Normal carb intake per day < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sharon annette scarlett

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 02:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

want to know the normal carb intake per day. im five feet tall weigh 110lb small or average build frame. active mother of 3 girls, also work full time, but i dont work out. just curious to know.

PattyGorman
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 04:29 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am on the South Beach diet, 1st week, how many carbs do I need to stay under. I could not find this in the book.

Robert Junkins
Username: robpt

Post Number: 3

Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 08:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sharon: Your macro-nutrient intake per day should be 50% carbs, 30% protien and 20% with an active lifestyle. At least 3 meals a day including snacks 2 snacks. This will allow you to manipulate your metabolic rate and increase your fat burning to a maximum at rest (with proper exericise). With every pound of muscle you gain, I believe it's 30 to 40 calories burned per day. So if you obtain 80% of muscle, times that by calories, and that's how much you burn at rest.

If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information