Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Looking for a good workout program < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sophia
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2003 - 04:11 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello. My name is Sophia. I am 22 years old - 5'6 tall - 170 pounds - 31% body fat. I'm tired of feeling so fat. I've tried the gym, low carb and high protein diets.....but I'm not sure that I'm doing things correctly because nothing is working. I do mostly cardio, but I want to start doing the machines. I would really appreciate any advice you can give me in regards to workout programs and eating plans. My goal is to reach 140 pounds and 15% body fat. Please help me!!

Any suggesstions?

Anna Galej
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 11:00 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, My name is Anna. I am 22 years old-5'4-120 pounds. I am trying to trim down and get fit for the summer. I am doing at least 30 minutes cardio-3 times a week and I do crunchees, push ups, etc. I try to watch what I eat too and I don't see any results in my midsection and butt. If anybody can give me any good advice how to get rid of that unwanted fat there, Please help me!!!

johnyfitnesss
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 03:18 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi,
if u really wanna see results do cardio at least 4 to 5 days a week, do machines on 3 of the days and work your self up until u can do machines on all your cardio days. with yiour machines find a weight that you can do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps , after this becomes easier change to either 3 sets to 15 to 18 of 4 sets of 12 to 15, when that becomes too easy go up on your weight. as far as diet try to eat 6 smaller meals instead of 3 large ones , keep fruit, tuna, or meal replacement bars and shakes handy as snacks

Taylor Assen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 04:36 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just so you know, the spot where you want to lose weight will be the last to lose it. This is always the case. Sophia, how many times a day are you eating? Right now the ISSA is recommending at LEAST 5 times per day. This will help stablize your Blood sugar levels and give you the energy you need to last throughout the day leaving nothing for storage (fat). Eat right and smart. Don't eat 300 calories/meal. Vary them with the activities you are ABOUT to do. Say it's 9:00 PM and you have the munchies. Eat something light and with low calories. Say it's 9:00 AM and you are about to hit cardio up for 45 mins. Eat a healthy portion to carry you through your workout (IE complex Carbs). This will give you the strenght to finish with no leftover energy to store!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information