Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Losing baby fat after two kids < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

DeniseVargas
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 04:48 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On my first pregnancy I gained way too much weight. I think about 50 lbs. And after I had her I didnt really do a whole lot about it then I got pregnant again and two years later I still look I am 5 months pregnant. I'm tired of everyone asking me if I AM PREGNANT!!!! And when I eat it makes me look even bigger. What can I do!!?? The reat of my body is in great shape.Well thats what everyone tells me except for my belly. I look like 40 y.o. man with a beer belly!! How do I get it back to normal and not so pregnant looking again?? I in need of serious help!!

cherylmendez
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 08:42 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I started having my children at 17 & had 5 time I was 21 I am now 34 & looks like I just baby, I dont have time to exercise because I work long hours & time I get homeclean house & cook for my children I'm to tired, and in the morning I'm up at 5am rushing to make it out the door by 7.
need help bad.

Jessica Smith
Username: latino

Post Number: 6

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 01:12 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wow. it sounds like you are an amazing woman!

but, i'm afraid to say that to lose weight, you're going to have to try and make some time to exercise.
maybe you could look at trying to include your children in it a bit, i don't mean to turn you into a slave driver, but perhaps if even 2 or 3 days a week they could make dinner and you could get in a half and hour walk? and whoever isn't cooking dinner might even go with you, so you get some bonding time as well!
i know this sounds very brady bunch of me, but i think your kids would probably be happy to help out a bit if you discuss with them that it is important for helping you feel good about yourself, because everyone wants to see their mum happy :-)
also, so that they don't feel doomed, maybe you could decide as a family to try it for a month on a regular basis (designate certain nights of the week to certain kids) and then re-assess the situation.

if you were going to try this, as far as the exercise component goes, if you tried walking briskly (so you can still talk... but only just!) for half an hour 3 days a week, this would probably be a pretty good start.

a few quick things, don't worry about the scales when exercising, concentrate on the fit of your clothes and how you feel about yourself as these are better measures of whether it's working and also, don't be discouraged if you don't notice immediate results as this could take 2 to 4 weeks before you notice anything.

but if you stuck to it for a month and your family were cool with it, i think you could get some impressive results happening.
also keep in mind that a healthy diet will help this even more, so make sure you help the kids decide on the meals if they're in charge (you don't want to get back from your walk and find Big Mac's on the table!!)

let me know if you think i'm full of it, otherwise good luck!! :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information