Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Calorie counting???? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Amy
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 05:12 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone,
i haven't been on this web-site before but have started counting calories and i'm sticking to 1000-1200, will i lose weight sticking to that?-NEED to lose weight, have about a stone to lose, well just over a stone by the end of september?
Any advice would be great, thanks!
Take Care
Amy
xxxx

Angel^Starlight
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 11:55 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It depends on how heavy you are (cause I have no idea what a stone is), and your activity level. Your body needs a certain amount of calories to function... for instance mine needs about 1450 calories to function. Mind you that isn't to maintain my weight, that is to have my body work correctly. If I only ate 1000-1200 calories a day, my body would stop functioning correctly. So I cut my calories down to 1500, and exercise more, and I've lost 12 pounds in the past 5 months and still going.

Karajane
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 12:44 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A stone is a British measurement which equals
14 lbs. American style.

Mary Jane
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 08:02 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Find out the amount of calories a day you will burn at a resting state.

Any 24 hour fitness will have a body jem test to determin this, takes about 15 minutes to do.

I burn just under 1500 a day by doing nothing garaunteed. Ad in daily living, breathing, walking, talking, exercising, you are burning at least double.

I do my best to not allow my calorie intake to go above 1,600 a day and exercise daily.

If you pick the right foods, you wont feel deprived. Divide it up into six meals a day.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information