Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Big boned hips < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

michelle spill
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 01:27 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i dont like my hips ... i think they're too big ... i think im big boned tho.. if i am is it possible that i can lose some of this bone? ... help help help!!!

Tony Castanza
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 11:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah, you just have fat on your hips. GO RUN!

lisa shinka
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 03:43 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

u dont have fat on ur hips ignore him!
i have big hips 2 & it is bone, ive tried losing weight but ovbiously my boney hips aren't shifting! i don't know what 2 do either but just 2 let u kno ur not alone with ur problem. I've actually just been readin all about this 2nite & apparently i should be thinking 'i don't have big hips i have womanly curves - sexy!'
It doesn't feel like that thou

Phil Morris
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 05:46 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have huge hips and don't know what to do. All my friends take the p!ss out of me. I also have a problem scoring goals on the football field as I can't help arching my back due to the weight of my hips.

Dan Lunt
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 10:20 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In response to the query from Mr Morris, I sympathise with his predicament and feel that it is grossly unfair of his friends to mock this affliction. I myself suffer from overly inflated nostrils and am regularly compared to Red Rum in his prime and certainly gallop like him. We must unite and fight oppresssion.

Norris R Oad
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 07:33 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can sympathise with both Mr Lunt and Mr Morris. I have suffered for many years from abuse and snide comments about some personal problems. I also have large hips caused by water retention. The problem even caused me to break a bath once and flood the kitchen. I am glad I am not alone! I would like to hear from anyone who has excessive skin around the groin area. This has been a problem since my early 20's and want to seek help.

Ray Webb
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 08:01 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I also have a related problem. My hips are relatively normal, but i do have difficulties standing up straight - I can only stand in a camp manner, especially when propped up by a goalpost

will stalker
Username: sir_tiger

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 11:24 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just enjoy the curves, women are supposed to have larger hips. Its in thier genetics since they give birth.

Yessy
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 06:59 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I also have big hips and i think its not normal. I'm not fat or skinny but i have big hips and they make me feel uncomfortable. The only thing guys say or see is either YOU HAVE BIG HIPS or they just look at them. I just don't like having wide hips because thats what a guy only sees instead of taking me seriously.

Ephrion
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 05:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you have big hips, then GOOD! Guys find wide hips much more attractive than boyish looking hips.

Why would a straight guy want thin, boyish hips anyway?

Benny
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 12:32 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i seriously understand phil's and norris' problem. i think i like the way i look very much until it comes to my hips. it's wide and big and it's so unmanly. aren't men supposed to have narrow hips? i have solid chunks of muscle on either side of my hips and a plastic surgeon once told me that i can't do anything about it. i get through life tucking out my shirt as much as possible. i'm also trying to make my upper body bigger by going to the gym ... unless someone out there has a better solution.

dougie wainwright
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 07:27 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i dont have large hips or large nose holes but i do have a large garden and tending it can be quite a task, i suggest we join forces and you tubs of lard push a manual mower around the 4 acres of lawn i have and in no time you'll be on your way to normality and to being accepted by the rest of us non-freaks.

Camaro69
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 11:19 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For the men: We aren't genetically supposed to have very wide hips, now I emphasize "very". You may just be genetically predidsposed to have wider hips, or maybe you and me both are guilty of the same crime, an appetite. The midsection is usually where all our fat goes boys. To both of these, the answer is exercise. Normal cardio should take care of the excess fat. For you genetically cursed among us, may I suggest building your upper body, widening the shoulders and chest with lat-pulldowns and butterflies to balance out the width of the hips with the width of the chest.(plus we all know the ladies love that V shape.) For the women: DON'T SWEAT IT!!!
In my personal opinion I would rather have a woman with wide hips, big legs, and a nice bust rather than an anorexic, unnaturally skinny, diseased-looking supermodel type. Men are naturally attracted to wide hips and large breasts because they are analagous with health a virility. Wide hips represent the ability of a women to birth a child safely because during the early days of man all the way up to the 1600s women would frequently die during childbirth. Large breasts represent the ability to adaquetly nourish her children. A women with some meat on her bones is also primally attractive because it represents that the women is healthy and eats enough to sustain herself and a child. Our soul purpose on the planet is to procreate, so it makes sense that men are attracted to the women in the world with the "equipment" to do so easily and healthily. So ladies, be proud of those hips, wear some tight jeans and flaunt them, don't hide them under loose clothes. Boys, just get a good jog in every day to lose that fat, or build that barrel chest and broad shoulders to draw attention away from the hips.

latikacoles
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 10:03 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i want to know how exactly do i get my hipps and butt area bigger in as little time as possible.

Amor y Paz
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 04:15 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know what you mean girls, I have the exact same problem. it doesn't even matter if you're skinny and they jutt out, because from the front they make you look bigger than you really do. it's hard to find dresses! the fortunate thing is.. since our hips are so big it emphasizes our small waists. it sucks.. but at least we'll never look like we need a feeding tube. i think it's hard for anyone to truly understand how self concious big hips can make you, expecially when we compare ourselves to the "ideal", which is a really skinny girl with way smaller hips. this is so comforting to know that other people have the same concerns. Additionally... for all the jerks who might or have come in here and say something negative or try to give advice.. how about you walk a mile in our shoes first.
and guys...
a bunch of girls actaully find big hips sexy... reminds them of handlebars.

someguy7689
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have this problem too. It is hard to attract any women because I look so much different from other men. I've tried everything. At one time I was running 4 miles a day and lifting weights 4 days a week. But none of that did anything because you can't change your bones. Because of my appearence I have been plagued by depression for years, even to the point where I wanted to committ suicide. Its still a struggle everyday, but I have gotten a little better. Theres nothing I can do to change my appearence so I have decided to try to accept myself. I try to keep faith that there is someone out ther for me who will love me for the good qualities that I have.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information