Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Any tips someone underwieght? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hard Gainer
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2004 - 05:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone,
All my life I have been underweight. I have tried everything to gain, but it seems impossible. I gain a small amount of weight doing weight training, but it is very insignifcant. Is there a supplement, or herbal solution that will assist me in putting on some pounds?
Thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Misha Hollins
Username: ms_m

Post Number: 4

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 11:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I dont know how old you are but I'm assuming your still pretty young. I would say under 30. Listen sweetie I was just like you. I even went to doctors hoping they could tell me what to do to gain weight. I hated being skinny. But if you have tried everything you possibly can to gain weight and you cant its probably genetics. Or you might want to go to the doctor to make sure that your healthy. And if you are be happy for that. The only other thing I can suggest is that you eat 3 huge meals a day not alot of little ones all day because that speeds up your metabolism. Try protein shakes and stuff like that. If that doesnt work its probably just in your genes. I just started gaining weight in my mid 30s. Trust me, give it time it will come.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information