Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Thick in the middle < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kristen Smith
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 04:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi. I'm 5'7 and weigh 137. I'm completely happy with my size except I have a belly I have excercised and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

star
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 09:25 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you may find if you lost another 7 pound that you would lose some belly fat. to tone up you could try ab exercises, and these only take a few minutes every second day to do. by cutting out sugars adn extra salt, one can also keep stomach bloat down. xs simple sugars and white flour etc can cause candida and stomach bloat, so cut out the bad carbs. chew food properly, drink fresh water, eat mini meals, have adequate fresh and potassium rich foods like lettuce, alfalfa sprouts etc, and get good sleep. Apparently people who stress out can also hold fat in the belly regiion. It is not easy to let go fo stress in our lives, but meditation, journalling time, making some time to relax and exercise, and having a laugh at the movies etc all can help us to let the stress out. keeping teh blood sugar healthy by the minimeals, and by good sleep and exercise, can also help to reduce the stress related belly fat. You may find also that 137 was fine a few years ago, but you may find the composition fat to muscle ratio over teh years can mean you have more fat on than you once would have at 137. Weight training can help to lose a few pound of fat possibly on the belly, while maintaining 137 by putting on a little muscle. we lose a few pound of muscle each decade if we do not take action! hope this helps

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information