Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Low carb diet < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lucy B
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:37 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have given up dieting for a long time, simply because I yo-yoed every time I dieted. I learned that this can be more dangerous than staying the same weight. Now I find that I have a good amount of arthritis in my knees and I know I can't live on cortizone shots forever. I want to know what I CAN eat on the low carb diet. I am allergic to eggs, so they are out. I know I shouldn't eat potatoes, bread,pasta, noodles,or dairy. What do I eat?

sarahsarah
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 06:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you need to get a low carb book such as atkins or south beach to learn how to count carbs and what foods you can eat.

sarahsarah
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 06:05 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you need to get a low carb book such as atkins or south beach to learn how to count carbs and what foods you can eat.

Francis Asamoah
Username: fasamoah

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 10:19 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I want to know why low carbohydrate diet is dangerous for human health. Please tell me why and how.

LoveCatz
Username: lovecatz

Post Number: 1

Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 02:09 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Definately get yourself a good book as it will tell you what you can and can't eat depending on which plan you choose to follow. Generally you eat eggs, cheese, green veg, salad, tho watch out for tomatoes and onions are they can be a bit high in carbs, all meat and fish. Nuts such as macadamias, almonds and brazils. Pork rinds and pepperami for snacks. You must drink loads of water - at least 3 lts.

Kilian Anderson
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 01:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recommend the book Carmichael's Food for Fitness for all of the carb counters. The consistency with which you cut carbs reveals you are all self-motivated. Carb counting is not neccessarily the healthiest way to go. Food for Fitness takes a look at your nutrition and activity level and explains how you should fuel your body and with what.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information