Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Manual treadmill ? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

amber
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 12:34 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I want to get some cheap, space-saving equipment for my apartment. I used to have a treadmill and loved it--I used it all the time--BUT it was loud and hard to move. I have noticed the manual treadmills at the store and don't know anything about them. Are the manual treadmills hard to use? Are they good for 5mph jogging? Do they absorb frequent step impact? Mainly I am just wondering if it is a worthwhile buy--or should i just get a ministepper?? Any other recommendations?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

nalisa miharbi
Username: nonani

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 01:49 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am planning to buy an elliptical machine or also known as a cross-trainer. But will using it it make my calves bigger??? i'm in a predicament. help!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information