Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Gain Weight Help!! < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ryan Allison
Username: ryana

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 08:08 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

alright, my weight/150, height/5'10" want to hit 170 in 2 months ... im in good shape, i play all year round sports, plz sum1 give me sum ideas on what to eat, when to eat, i work out 3x week. i just need tips on eating right thax alot for help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

star
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 09:33 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

it is not easy to put on 20 pound of muscle in 2 months. so you have not got a huge amount of replies. here is a couple of ideas. Many people who have trouble gaining weight actually skip meals when busy. So a good idea is to have extra snack health bars on you for when out and about, and another idea is to have an extra meal of the day of a muscle building whey or soya protein shake. Mainly becos it takes little time to prepare. another tip is to cook up some chicken breasts with spices and have ready in individ servings in the freezer ready for quick meals during week. Do not eat junk to bulk up, but rely on eating your 6 minimeals every day. Have sachets of protein powder, bananas, snacks with you in the car or at work, so that you never miss your meals. (rather than try to overeat a huge meal at end of day) You need lots fo extra sleep to build the muscle, so work out hard, have some extra nuts such as almonds and pour a little olive oil on your vegies. Always eat a little something post workout to replenish muscles.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information