Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Too Much Muscle Mass < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Erin Galicic
Username: yomavixen

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 06:33 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone, my name is Erin and I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out... I've been working out religiously for 5 years now. I used to be overweight (45 lbs), and one day decided it was time I was healthy. The only thing is I went about it all the wrong way. I did nothing but lift weights for the first 4 years. I lost weight sure, but I replaced it with too much bulk muscle. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing if I wasn't so darn short (5'1"). I've given up weight lifting for over a year now and do much more aerobic exercise these days. My muscles did shrink about a size, except I'm still rather big. I'd like to be smaller, especially in the hips and thighs where my muscle mass is most developed. What can I do? There doesn't seem to be any answers on the internet for my question. Should I stop working out or cut back dramatically to only fat burning workouts? Should I go on a low calorie, low fat diet? Should I just throw in the towel and say theres nothing to be done? HELP! I don't want to be such a muscular girl anymore! I want leaner muscle!

Awsome
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, December 24, 2004 - 10:08 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Being muscular is VERY attractive! Thank God for your great genetics, there are millions of women who wish they had what you have and millions of adoring men who love muscular women.

Brett J. Hayes
Username: bjh

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 02:53 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

High reps low impact. If you ride bike keep the gears on easy pedal, and pedal in quick repertitions keeping in conscious contact with your breath. If you like to run, distance is your friend if you again travel and stay light of foot as you move with your breath. It is the way, when and how we breathe, when we do what we do that creates beneficial results. And stretch!!!

TNoreen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 02:02 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Also be careful about the amount of protein you are eating. Protein helps build muscle so make sure you are not eating food or taking supplements that have a lot of protein in them.

laurab
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 - 12:57 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have the same problem--im a serious swimmer and i have muscle mass in my legs, stomach, and arms but all it seems to do is make me look fat. i cant quit swimming because swimming is my life but i dont know what else i can do

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information