Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Problems Reaching Orgasm < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Frustrated Girl
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2005 - 10:13 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey there,

i'm going to be eighteen in a couple of weeks and have been sexually active for four months. despite the efforts made by my boyfriend, i still find it impossible to have an orgasm.

i've tried masturbating to achieve orgasm (and stimulating my clit) but it only seems to make my situation more frustrating. i know i get pretty close but it seems like once i get to a certain point (right before i think i'm going to have one) the feeling just sort of goes away (not that i go numb, but just that the pleasurable feeling i was having from stimulating my clit goes away) and then i almost feel too frustratated to try again (because even if i continue to try afterwards the same thing happens).

is this normal for someone my age or has just started learning how to stimulate their clit or could this possibly be a medical problem? the only thing i can think of is that maybe i've stressed myself out too much over the importance of having one, however, i've tried taking deep threats and getting into the frame of mind that i dont need one while i masturbate but that hasn't seemed to help. any help or advice is appreciated. thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shelly Denton
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 06:39 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I have found that doing a sort of kegal during sex or masturbating will help in bringing you to orgasm quicker. It always seems to work. I am 32 and have just discovered this in the last couple of years. Good luck!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information