Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Exercise help < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martha Whatley
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 10:26 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I am a 5'10 leggy blonde with big boobs. Yeah I know, perfect right? No. I need to get into shape badly. Unfortunately, while playing lacrosse for Texas A&M (whoop!) a really big girl hit me in the knee and dislocated it. That happened about two years ago, and it has never healed correctly. I also have scoliosis fairly badly in my lower back. I say all this, becuase I need help with my exercises. I had a personal trainer for a while, but he was a Marines-bodybuilder type, and his workout left me unable to walk or stand up for almost three days! He thought that my knee just needed to be worked harder, which is evidently not the case becuase it hurt so bad! I need to find exercises that will help me get the toned, fit body that I want. I weight about 160lbs, and that is the biggest I have ever been. I also take Adderall daily, for my ADHD, (apparently I am a little old to have ADHD still, but it just hasnt gone away in me) and if anyone knows, it is a severe appetite depressant. Because of my ADHD I also lack a lot of self control. I eat gummy candy and chips and coke and things like that, and I dont like to eat healthy...I just dont like the stuff. My biggest problem areas are the thighs, and the area right above my hipbones (what I like to call my "backfat"). I have always been thin, to the point where I was about a size 4 when I was in undergraduate school, and suddenly I am not anymore. I would like to lose weight the healthy way, and not by starving myself, which I am so tempted to do. I really need help, and I cant afford all those dietary supplements and things...I need to use what God has given me!!
If you can help, thanks so much. If you have actually read this whole thing, you rock!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information