Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Can anything be done about cellulite? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Misha Hollins
Username: ms_m

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 11:34 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been fairly thin all my life. My normal weight usually yo yo's from anywhere between 125 and 130 pds. And I'm 5'9. But since Ive hit my mid 30's Ive gained about 10pds. But along with it came cellulite. Its really bothering me. Can anything be done about it?

TNoreen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 02:10 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The only way I have found to reduce celulite on my body is to loose the fat I am carrying. I have replaced it with muscle. I used to be a skinny "fat" person because I wasn't over weight I just didn't have a lot of muscle tone. Higher reps with medium weight will give you tone without too much bulk and an average amount of cardio will help the fat continue to come off. Also any creams that tighten the skin will reduce the appearance of cellulite some.

Isabel Curini
Username: hfworld

Post Number: 1

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 04:44 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

I'm 1,74 meters and 57 kg and I had cellulite (that was 2 years ago).

The only thing that work for me it was a healthy diet and exercise.

You can't manage cellulite without this two things. Try to find a healthy diet that works for you and combine with some exercise.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information