Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Is my diet plan healthy? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kara Finegold
Username: daisy9955

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 01:34 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Itís been 3 years since Iíve lost the 25 pounds that were really hurting my self esteem (Iím a female college senior now, am 5í5ííand weigh 130). I lost the weight over a 5 month period, almost entirely by switching from sodas and juices (very high in calories and carbs) to water and coffee. But I found that while I was losing fat, I would feel weak and constantly be hungry. Adding a lot of milk to my diet changed this (high protein, low fat and calories). I soon became sick of skim milk, which was too watery, but was afraid whole milk would put my weight back on. While visiting my sister in Boston I stopped by a Garelick Farmís promotional event (I always go for free samples) and got hooked on Over the Moon Milk. It tastes exactly like 2% and Whole milk but has the same calories and fat as skim milk (and much higher protein). So my advice is, get rid of empty liquid calories from juice, sodas and alcohols, but keep milk to sustain muscle mass and avoid hunger. Of course, working out could never hurt either, but itís often too hard to find the time. If anyone has any feedback on this strategy, let me know.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information