Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * General Questions * Erection Failure < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MIke Clive
Username: nickmagic

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 09, 2005 - 03:04 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all, I am having sex from the age of 17, but now at the age of 28 I am having erection failure, I am not able to maintain erection. Suggest something and do tell me the reason why it is happening. Is starting sex at early age gives a problem.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

marli acoustic
Username: marli

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 10:20 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

it could be your diet? how much you exercise? whether you drink or smoke to much? and i shouldn't worry too much about it unless it stetches over a really long period of time. many guys have problem patches but can get over it easily. maybe you jus don't feel comfortable in the situations you are in wen it happens. i don;t think its anything to do with starting having sex at an early age; especially not at 17. try taking zinc tablets they increase libido.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information