Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Stretch Marks?? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

fitnessisgreat

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2004 - 09:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 7 months pregnant and am now showing my first signs of stretch marks..i can only imagine how they'll look in 2 months!!
anyways, i know that stretch marks are scars for life and that they do fade with time..but i was wondering if losing fat and toning muscle will help in tightening the skin and reduce the appearance of fresh, new stretch marks??

Nicolette
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 05:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You should try Merderma. Its a cream that helps prevents stretch marks. Better results if used on newer scars. I'm not sure about the losing fat & toning to help reduce appearance of stretch marks though. Good Luck & sorrry i couldnt be of better help

TMCGEE
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 12:01 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How effective is Mederma on stretch marks that are 2 to 3 years old or 19 to 20 years old? Does someone have to pregnant in order to use this product? A couple of years ago I wore a size 24W, now I am happy to say that I wear a 10/12. How do I get the stretch marks to go away?

Enigmaticsides
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 - 10:34 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mederma is actually a cream for scars, the newer the better. But it has been proven to help with stretch marks. I would work on 19-20 year old stretch marks, but it would take a lot longer to see results.
4 years ago, when my daughter was 1, she was bit in the face by a German Shepard. The bites required 15 stitches. I used the mederma on her scars after they healed. Now if you were to look at her you would never know she has scars on her face.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information