Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Toning legs < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Amanda
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 11:45 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anyone have an answer to this question? Does running on an incline slim down and tone up the legs or just make them bigger through building muscle? I do 40 minutes of uphill running on the treadmill 4-5 times a week, and eat quite healthy but find I am not losing anything or getting smaller thighs or legs. What am I doing wrong?

Amanda
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

narjis
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 10:25 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think running incline is not really good for the posture, the back, and the knees if you are not use to it. I use to run incline but did not see any change, now I run 35 min 4 to 5 times a week and I saw incredible changes in 2 week. I would say to run 35 min and every 3 minutes to sprint for 30 second. You can also do some squat and floor exercise for your legs they help very much. Don't forget good alimentation is the key. I eat very healthy all week and on sunday I allow my self some goood stuff.
Good luck !

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information