Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Dieting Question < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John P
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, August 08, 2003 - 02:32 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello all, I figured I ask you a question about dieting. I am 215 pouds 22 years old and im not really fat fat I have alot of muscle also. I am starting to goto the gym and can't find a diet that fits. I really want to lose my fat content and start building muscle. The only problem is I need a uniform diet or else I prob would not stick to the diet. Please help and if can give an example of the meals during a day. Thank you. -- John
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

tyler keech
Username: tyler

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 10:03 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alright man here it is, when cutting up you have to do cardio. I would recomend doing intreval training on a tredmill, which works best for me and kills me after about 30 minutes of off and on at 10 mph, but you dont have to start that high, but yea do cardio 3-6 times a week depending on how much weight you want to lose, alright so your 215 pounds which would make you want to stay at around 2580 calories a day now that might be changing your diet now drastically but the results will be awsome if you give it time.

ex:

Breakfast: 2 scoops whey protein(240 calories low fat, low sugar, low carbs) half bannana

snack: whole wheat bagal, low fat peanut butter small amount

Lunch: salad with a bunch of veggies small amount of cheese and some kinfa fish grilled chicken or lean turkey on top

Snack: 2 scoops whey

Dinner:you can have another salad or if you wanna try this i love it! get a can of tuna and some spaghetti sauce and put the cause on the tune and mix it together just make sure you get low fat spaghetti sauce it should be low in calories and dont use much its so good and very healther like 25 grams of protein and barely any fat!

snack: veggies now go to bed and start over!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information