Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Gyselle fitness does it work???? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

gabby (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 03, 2003 - 04:35 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

just wondering how that new Gyselle fitness really work ... is it a good workout as far as cardio arobic or not???? I plan to purchase one... and hubby just purchased a bowflex...he loves it.... anything about any of the both... some input and advice and experiences....

bill g

Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 04:41 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think bowflex is a great supplement to a workout program. That type of resistance training will definitely get the dedicated user more "cut".

nalisa miharbi
Username: nonani

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 01:33 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Help!!!! can anybody tell me how to trim down fat flabby arms???? tq

RACHEL SAYER
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 04:14 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HELP IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN SLIM DOWN MY CALVES?

footdee
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 01:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You can't lose fat from specific areas in isolation.

TK
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 06:03 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,is there any way I can slim down my BUTTOCKS?

Jimmy Curazo
Username: jimmyc

Post Number: 2

Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 12:13 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Gazelle machine can be your best friend or your worse if you want to slim down legs dont hold onto the handles because often you are doing more upperbody then lower try doing it without the moving handles and youll feel the burn

Curtis Hogan Health Promotion Major
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 05:28 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Spot reduction is a myth.

IE If your wanting to slim down the fatdeposits around your mid-section doing crunches is not the answer. Not that the crunches are bad for you, but you are building the muscle underneath the fat.

To reduce the adipose tissue in one area you must burn calories and that will help to minimize those areas that you are concerned about. Training at 50%-&)% of your age predicted heart rate max is a good genral rule to make sure that you are burning fat and training areobicaly.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information