Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Pushups and crunches < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
BatwingsThomas J LoBello08-04-05  08:28 pm
Absrebecca perry07-27-05  11:11 am
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jamat White (Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 05:26 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have started doing pushups and crunches every morning in addition to my regular workouts done which are done in the early evening. Are pushups and crunches considered resistance training requiring at least 48 hours of rest or can they be safely done every day?

Alex Haley (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 06:49 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am 14 yrs old.I cant do one pushup, i can do loads of crunches but not pushups. I dont know y, i ride horses everyday and im always hyper.

I also have a bit of a chubby tummy, and on the inside of my thighs, any advice???? Crunches just build over my stomach muscles i already have and push the fat out more!!! help! plz:-)

Big Pappa (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 - 11:20 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alex, Get off the horse and do some cardio. You can do all the crunches you want. You WILL not see them unless you loose the fat.

go blue

Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 04:52 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jamat-

I think your routine is just fine... as long as you're not totally burning out every morning you'll be fine. Your body will adapt to your routine and you'll get stronger.

Alex-

I agree with Big Pappa. Get more active if you want to lose your tummy. Good luck bud!

Kevin Rosenfield
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 08:49 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I dont have much time to work out, can I substitute pushups for my normal chest workout.

Stephen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 01:37 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Start doing some assisted push-ups on stairs.
If you want to continue to ride horses go for it.
It also wouldn't hurt to get some cardio going but it is not necessary. Start out with three sets of 80 percent of your goal and eventually you will get there I promise.

Yusef
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 02:17 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What can I do to get my calf and thigh muscles stronger

chrissy
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 10:02 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what can i do to get rid of the fat in my lower stomach??

Cory William Streeter
Username: corystreeter

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 11:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

well chrissy, cardio and a high protein intake can eliminate that. do you do any ab work? and do you have any type of fibre in your eating?

would like to talk more

Thomas J LoBello
Username: kurapika88

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 11:38 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have a question... I am doing my p.t (Physical training) now i know that people say have a rest day, but i havent and i worked out before. Now i do 15 0 pushups,150 situps,50 military situp*3 pointers* and 100 belly ups. I'v been doing this for 3 weeks now and have gone down in 6 pant sizes. also my arms have increased in size. i'm worried though cause people say to have rest days.. and i dont want this to be a wast of my time. oh yea i also worked out for 3 months when i had school. i did benching, curlining and running*which i still do* and i dead lifted. i really need to know if im going to hurt my self or kkep going with what im doing. Thanks.

J. Scott
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 09:04 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What are some exercises I can do from home to tone my chest?? I am dieting and exercising, but my MAN BOOBS are a huge problem area for me.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information