Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Face weight - can it be lost easily? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Edward Skalia (Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 03:30 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was curious as to whether it was possible to strengthen the muscles in your face in order to make your features more defined. I heard running every day and dieting will help you loose face fat. But I was wondering if you had any other suggestions? I am not a heavy guy, I weigh 180 and am 6'0". The only problem chubby cheeks make me look younger than I really am. Thank you.

LawrenceM (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 08:00 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Exact same problem.... Someone please help???

lisa m (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 02:02 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you are fit and healthy, I think it is genetics. Surgery may be the answer. (yikes) Besides, looking younger than you are...how bad can that be?

go blue

Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 04:15 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Don't get surgery, it's not worth it. All I can think of is to stuff a big wad of Big League Chew in your mouth and go to town... I mean, how do you build stronger and more well-defined pecs?? - you work them out. Maybe buy some beef cuts and don't cut the fat off - just gnaw on the grizzle for a few minutes before you set it on the side of your plate. Best of luck!!

Lady Laura
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 04:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well I do know an exercise that can get rid of a double chin if that helps! Place a tennis ball under your chin and press down with your chin and release. keep doing this about 20 times or so and that should tone up under your chin.

Sara Jane
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 06:15 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, i have like two chins is there any exersice that will make it one chin??

Southpaw
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 01:31 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You need to lower your overall body fat to lose the chins/face fat. It will generally come off in the order it went on. Example: If you had extra fat on the chin before anyplace else then it will probably be the chin that loses the fat last.

meghan maynes
Username: meghan187

Post Number: 1

Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2004 - 09:51 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I want to loos like 35 pounds in like 2 months(exspecially in my face) is there and advice you can give me on how to go about my weight problem???

lynsey wilson
Username: bonita25

Post Number: 5

Posted on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 11:29 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ive been doing abdomen exercises and instead of my abs going in the way,they are sticking out! i look pregnant! im 3 stone overweight,and tummy muscles didnt work after i had my kid 3 yrs ago(c- section) can anyone help?im actually above average in fitness but i cant lose this fat! anyone anywhere help?????5 foot 6 and 12 stone!

Jennifer Kraus
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 05:13 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is to lynsey:

Probably the reason your abdominal region is sticking out is because of the ab workout. The workout is building your muscles, but if you have fat that is still there, muscle will just build under the fat making you look bigger. Try doing some cardio to lose overall body fat and then tone your abs. Also, make sure you are doing opposing muscles when you workout, so if you do abs, remember to do the back, that way everything is even. Don't forget the obliques, and reverse crunches will get rid of that little pouch that you get when you have a baby. hope this helps

Prince
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 12:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have the exact same question....how do u get rid of face fat...???????

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information