Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * How to maintain my weight loss < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

(Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 24, 2003 - 03:32 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm 18 yrs old and 5'7", I've gone from being 165 pds to 120 pds and then to 130 pds and back up to 145 pds and now I'm between 135-140 pds. I have a hard time with balancing it out. How do I maintain a healthy weight and not gain or lose too much?

Katie Grant

Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 09:53 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, Im 19 and 5'7 and recently lost 50 lbs and Im down to 130, the best thing to keep weight off is to EXCERCISE!!! Continue to eat sensibly but not as strict as you were while on your diet and maintain a regular excercise program. The pounds will stay off and you'll look and feel great ! Best of luck :-)

James Lytle

Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 12:34 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Step off the scale and step in to my class room because I gota teach you an important lesson. If you are serious, than stop looking at the scale it is a useless piece of junk. Look at your % body fat. Your % body fat is important it does not change because you drank more water today ( Your Body weight does) Yor body weight will not tell you if your ripped but your % body fat test will. So use it as your guide because it is more accurate. Once you start measuring this Way I can tell you that cardio is the king of looking ripped. If you want to shed fat do cardio, and suport it with a healthy low fat and carb diet. Do this And you will be impressed with the results. The best of luck to ya.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information