Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Leaning out before competiton < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

missyevans (Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2003 - 10:26 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what or how is the best way the get the leanest body/look before a competition? I've dieted down and trained however I want to be able to show as much muscle development as possible ( no I'm not a body builder but a fitness/figure competitor).
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sara Findlay

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 05:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When do you start leaning out for a competiton and what are the guidelines for the dieting?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information