Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Aerobic/not so aerobic training < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

hedge491 (Unregistered Guest)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2003 - 10:58 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I enjoy exercise and for years I have done distance running and cycling. Last year I started lifting weights regularly...but I have heard that endurance training and weight training counteract each other. Is this true? I understand that they won't really help each other, but are they damaging to each other? I'm an 18 year old male, in good health and would like to reap the benefits of both strength and enduraqnce training.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steven Travaglione
Username: skeeeve

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2004 - 05:22 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

cardio excersise and weight train actually complment each other. Both make the other one much more effective

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information