Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * HELP! I want to loose 30-40 pounds < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
HELP!! CHERI C01-14-04  12:03 am
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jord

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 04:01 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Im 5'4 150 pounds and i have chubby thighs and tummy. Does anyone have any tips to loose 30-40 pounds in 2 months (exercising tips)

Bri Jackman

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 11:17 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you eat healthy, cut back on all meats, drink lots and LOTS of water, eat low carb foods, and exercise well, you can lose it..no problem. But you HAVE to stick to it!! Good Luck

ashley brown
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 12:45 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im 5'3 and i weigh 150 pounds, i have big thighs and a chubby waist... how can i loose 30 pounds in 2 months...what exercises would be best for me??

olivia veloz
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 11:24 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im trying to do that myself, loose 30-35 pounds in 2 or the months but i don't konw how ... what diet? or what do i have to do?

Amanda
Username: ruru1430

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 11:41 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lately i have been binging, eating everything in sight. I even sneak around and go into the fridge when i know that no one in my family minds what i eat. I have gained about 10 lbs in 3 months i need help. I am starting the gym monday but need some suggestions on what to eat and what to not eat! I need help...from anyone! Thank you i really appreciate it!

suni
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 01:13 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,i have also been trying to loose weight, but the first step i would suggest to you all is to join a gym.It really helps you loose inches off your body while dieting or eating healthy.it also makes you feel so much better and If your embarrassed like i was about joining a gym,go to an all ladies one.Atleast try it even though ive not lost alot,people have noticed the change just by working out.(even if i walk on the treadmill for 30mins). ohyeah drink loads of water,it speeds up your motablisim.so far ive lost 3.5inches around my whole body.

Dina Flores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 12:17 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi, I'm 160 lbs and 5'1 I really need to loose 40lbs. I'm a mother of three girls the youngest being 13 months. I have the loose tummy after pregnancy. Does anyone have any ideas of how to
loose that without surgery.

jenny
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 11:09 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi i am 5 10 230 i want a quick weight loss diet to get rid of at least 40 pounds in 3 months has anyone ever done this can anyone tell me how?

jennie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 01:55 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For weightloss, you need to have patience...you can't expect to magically lose 40 pounds in two months. Usually, the healthy way to lose weight is a pound a week. One pound is about 3500 calories burned (more than what you ate). Eat less and remember that food doesn't rule your life. You are the only one who can control yourself. Any diet that lets you lose that much weight in such little time has some type of proble; usually it means that when you stop the diet, your pounds will come shooting back.

Amanda, don't ever eat after dinner, or a certain time. The reason is becuase eating late at night, you don't burn those calories becuase you go straight to sleep. You can't expect your family to stop what goes into your mouth; only you can control yourself, and what you put into your stomach. Learn to control yourself. Would not eating that extra cookie cuase you to die? Of course not.

Also, maintaing the weight is the hardest. You have to remember that you are lighter now, and your body needs less calories to function. Also, when you are exercising, your body is lighter and so burns less calories than when you were heavier.

Starving and losing weight is only losing 'water weight.' Your body isn't getting it's fluids and so the weight you lose is from the lack of food. Drink lots of water, and be sure to eat your meals.

As my mom says, In the morning eat like a queen, at noon a princess and in the nightime like a pauper (i think that's how it goes, i am not sure). If you really have to eat something fattening, eat it in the morning

chelsea sutch
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 10:14 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello, im 5'6" and i weigh almost 200 pounds. i have prom in 2 months & i need to lose this weight. is there any way that i could possible lose it? please, please help me!

Daniela
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 01:52 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm a mother of three,and I'm 5'5 170lbs. I am going to Colombia in 3 months. I would love to lose 30lbs before i go. My problem is I motivate better if i have someone is doing it with me.

Melissa Andersoon
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 03:30 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i'll be getting married on July 29, 2006. I've gained 20 lbs since i had my beautiful 11 month old daughter. For my wedding i want to be back at 135, like i was when me and my fiance' first got married. So far i lost five pounds by eating one meal a day and i weigh 160. However, i was hoping to lose the weight by the time he gets back from Iraq on Feb. 29. any suggestions

Stephany
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 06:20 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I need to lose weight really bad befor it's to late for me does any one know any really good diets and exersice's.

Whitney Hurn
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 03:26 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Many people say that if you cut back on meats and that you will loose weight. That is not true. Meat is a good source of protein. In fact, cutting back on meats can actually make you gain weight. The best thing to do is to make sure that you don't overdue your portions. Make sure that you eat green foods with lunch and dinner. Exercise atlease for 30 minutes a day atleast 4-5 times a week. And never eat, of course, after dinner. Or atleast eat 2-3 hours before you go to sleep. This will allow you to digest your food. And the most important thing, LOTS OF WATER. Good luck.

Elaine Williams
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 03:44 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree with jennie, and also want to add a VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for Weight Loss.
It's not what you loose that matters the most, it's what you gain!! People think weight loss is just that..losing weight, but one of the best results of weight loss, can be the increase of muscle that you may gain from exercise, the increase of self-esteem, and confidence, and the increase health and fitness habits--all which help to ensure long-term maintenance and results.
I hope you all find the best form of preserving your youth for many years to come!
Happy New Year!

Amanda Goodman
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 09:37 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi im 26 and i weigh 25 stone. My boyfriend went away to australia 6 months ago and thats when i put on weight. I really want to know some aerobic excersises i can do before he comes back so i can tone out. Please help me

Samantha C.
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 07:09 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, im 5'3'' and i weigh about 155. I really need to lose 30-40 pounds so i can look good in my bathing soon this summer when I go for vacation. Do you have any ideas?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information