Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * I want to lose 10-15 lbs...please help < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Full Body 3x/week or 1 Area Once a Week?adamjs6903-23-06  01:08 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

shanlee

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2003 - 06:31 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have any of you found the best way to lose weight? I am 5'3" and about 137 lbs. I have a larger chest (36C) and am a curvy person, but I cannot seem to lose those 10 extra lbs I've gained since high school, especially in the stomach and thigh area. I work out on an elliptical machine 20 minutes every morning, eat healthy, and drink 8+ glasses of water a day...any other suggestions

Heidi Fleminger

Posted on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 02:53 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shanlee you sound like your doing really well I think you should persevere with your plan and you'll do fine.

britt
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 11:06 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

omg i have the same problem and i hate it!!!!

Catalina Valenzuela
Username: anonmymous

Post Number: 9

Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 10:02 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have the same problem too! targeting my thihgs and lower abs!!! Please Help us!!!

jennie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 01:31 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently started dieting and the weight at started at was 137.5 (I'm also 5'3"). Right now, two weeks into my diet i'm 133.5 (not much difference but it's a start). All I have beend doing is eating less and exercising at least 30 minutes a day. I used to run but now I've started step training. Step Training is actually very good for tightening thighs and butt, which is what I'm trying to do. Also I do ab exercises every night before I go to bed which have been strengthening my stomach. Be sure to work different parts of your stomach. Of course, if you don't want your stomach area to be larger, you need to burn off the fat around your stomach area; to do this, you need to do some type of cardio workout (like running) which will trim fat in your whole body. Good luck and don't give up!

joy bianchimano
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 03:12 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been a fitness buff all my life.I just had a baby so I'm a little frusterated but the key is to lower calorie intake.You should up your cardio and also switch it up a little[change from jogging,eliptical,aerobic classes or tapes ect.]your body gets used to the same excersize which slows your progress.Since I gave birth I lost 35lbs in 3weeks w/15 more to go.good luck!

heather marbrey
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 02:14 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

girls your right. that rediculous 10 pounds wont go away. talk about frustration. i love to excercise and in the last few months i gained 10 . ive been working out like a maniac , eating better than i ever have and still not a budge.i hope i can keep it up and see a difference.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information