Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Help I have weight issues < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Fat burning ZoneM4ri403-30-04  01:41 am
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Elizabeth

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 01:35 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I get weighed and measured once a month.They say I have lost inches,but all my fat pants are even tight now?I don't get it.On my last weigh in I gained 4 lbs but had lost inches.I guess I want to know if I can loose inches and because of the muscle still feel bigger in my clothes?I know you have to gain muscle weight before you can start burning fat but I thought inch loss would loosen up my clothes and not make them tighter.I work out at curves never less than 3 days a week,but most of the time I go 4 days.I am so depressed at not feeling like there is a positive to working out after 3 months.Please let me know eventually all this will be worth my while.

Bri Jackman

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 11:18 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

IF you go on a low carb diet, LOTS of water, and good exercise, you can loose weight and inches. Hoope it works for ya!!! Good Luck!!

James Lytle

Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 12:41 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Track yor diet. If your feeling depressed are you eating food? Most people do. So keep close track of what you eat and how you feel. Stay away from bevarages other than water because liquid calories will get you every time. Try walking for an hour every day, go to the park and keep it enjoyable. Just stick with it, the more exersize the better. Just keep going you can do it. If you have more Questions just e-mail me.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information