Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Gaining muscle mass < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Mawson

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:50 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I'm 16, 5ft7 and weigh 137lbs, which i don't think is too bad, but i wanna gain some muscle mass, mainly on the top half of my body. Any routines/diets anyone can recommend?

Alex Mason
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 06:35 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you dont want to do too much muscle gaining as u are still young... your body will naturally grow up untill about the age of 23 so starting too soon could cause problems... the gym i work at doesnt actually allow ppl to use any sort of weights untill the age of 17 anyway!

lorakaye85
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 11:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I am a 19 year old girl and I weigh about 126 pounds. I use to work out by jogging for 30 min a day and strength training about 5 or 6 days a week(moderate). The problem is that after 3 months my biceps weren't very big. How could I get my biceps to bulg out? More weight? I was using 10 pounds.

MHAWKVANGO
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 02:01 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi im a 30 year old man wanting to lose wight and gain mass muscle i train 3 times a week at the gym want to know what diet to have while im trying to gain mass muscle

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information