Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Male trying to lose some pectoral fat < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Cardio or Weights or BothChris04-12-04  11:14 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Phillips

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 08:10 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have larger pecs that resemble "man-breasts" and i can't seem to get rid of them, any ideas, please help me

I hear you
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 01:07 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Same problem here. It looks like flab and muscle combined. It sucks, but my father has the same thing and it may be genetic. When I started to grow in my younger teenage years, uh, I used to be 210 and had "man-titties" and then I ran/bike/deited myself down to about 150 at my skinniest point. But I still had a flabby chest for how skinny I was. (whats more, I have big bony hips cuz I have big prtruding hip bones, but there isn't much I can do about that) I am currently about 6 feet tall with a waist of 32-34. I then stopped running and took up lifting, and I focused on lifting heavier and heavier and maxing out. I think this bulking up of the muscle exagerated my heredically flabby chest. I dunno what to say, I think I will have to take up more aerobic exercises to reduce it and lift less "maxing out" weights for the chest and take up more push-ups in place of this. I imagine Bruce Lee did a ton of push ups, much more push-ups then heavy lifting. I am going to start about 100 push ups a day and gradually raise it probably about 25-50 every couple of weeks. I also plan to cut out the most of the carbs, soft drinks, and sweets. Thats not good for you anyways. I think that'll get then more compact and tight so as to flatten out the chest rather then get an oddly rounded cest. I'm no trainer but this is my theory. I'll report it back hopefully.

Lisa Marie
Username: gatorbait

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 08:36 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

upper body weight lifting.. it will tighten those muscles

Jeremiah Scherer
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 04:00 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

along with diet, you can train different parts of your pectoralis major. Try doing butterflys on a decline bench, as this will make the bottom of the muscle work more, and shape the muscle in a more desireable manner

Howdy
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 10:36 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am about 150 pounds never was fat and am in good shape yet i have rater large breasts for a man no matter how much i hit the gym they still remain ,someone please help.

Jimmy Curazo
Username: jimmyc

Post Number: 3

Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 12:16 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

tone down on the weight and try to do 15-30 reps it will give you more definition

After6week Bowflex Program
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 - 09:35 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Will doing full body workouts 3 times a week using the pyramid method(3 sets at 12,10,8 reps) guarantee to build muscle mass?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information