Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Help for saggy boobs? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Six

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2003 - 10:01 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Somebody help!
I'm 28, mother of a 9 yr old. I breastfed her when she was born (11 lbs at birth! Still dealing with massive stretchmark issues too.)My boobs are incredibly saggy, but I'm already a 'D', so I don't want to take Bloussant for fear of getting bigger. Does anyone have any clue about toning them? I'm hoping to improve the shape without resorting to surgery. Right now they look like someone shoved oranges into tube socks.

maximusdoom
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 11:37 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Difficult area to build due to fat content by nature. If you do the butterfly machine at a modest weight keeping your elbows paralell to the floor (kinda like the circus monkey with the cymbals) and go slow or superstack by doing 21's (complete motion divided into 3 parts: close, far & full extension) you will at least be able to lift and strengthen the pectoral muscles holding them.
Also do dumbel lateral raises and you should be surprised in 1 month at 3 times a week.

tiffanyambertheisen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 09:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have saggy boobs. Help! Im only 20 and its not fair.What can I do? to make them perky cuz saggy boobs look old i want tmem to look youthful.

Perkmeup101
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 05:06 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey guys! Yeah, I'll admit, Im 19 and my 'D's look their best when my arms are outstretched in the air. My concern was that my pectoral muscles would get bigger (as would they) if i did the butterfly. But, lo and behold, doing the butterfly and PUSHUPS (cuz then its your own weight that you are lifting, and you can do them anywhere) along with running has helped ALOT! At first I didn't notice it, but the person who did was my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years!!! He said they look great, also my girlfriends at work have asked me what kind of bra I bought to make them look so perky...I laughed and told them my advice!!! Ladies, smile big, soon your eyes will be the only thing looking down at your feet!!!!

Chocolate Jewelz
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 05:31 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I just joined a gym last week, and I've went 5 days in a row. That's what I plan on doing. But I want to lose atleast 10 pounds a week. What should I do and eat to make this possible. And how do I get ride of all that lose tummy skin.

Laura Teeple
Username: lteeple

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 10:36 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do chest exercises! I have DD - am actually considering a BR, but in the meantime, I am doing bench presses and push ups. That seems to help alleviate some of the sagginess.

Good luck!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information