Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Big bum < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

catherine palmer

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2003 - 12:26 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

heya every1, can someone please suggest a form of exercise that tones your bum and hips - my thighs and the rest of me are toned but my bum is so flabby and i want it to be toned for the summer.
Please help, any suggestions welcome!

saz

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 11:45 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have the same problem, although i'd like to tone my stomach aswel! please, has anyone out there got some tips and exercises that can tone me up quickly!! And i mean as quickly as possible!

lulu

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2003 - 05:01 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do some lunges and squats. Try sitting in a bath of cold water as this help to tone up your muscles. Also stick to a low calorie diet and try some yoga. Rollerblading is also a good form of exerise and it's fun.

sam
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 01:16 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

to tone your bum sit on the floor and shuffle backwards and forwards on your bottom until you are tired you will start to feel your bum muscles ache but this means it is working, do every day, twice a day rub cocoa butter all over your body as this tones and tigtens your skin, as for your stomach muscles I do 200 sit up a day, but there is no point doing sit ups if you are not going to change your diet because everyone has a six pack its just everyone needs to bring it out and tone it up. crunches I feel work better than sit ups.
Dont bother with abs belts they dont work in my opinion.

genna
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 07:39 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeh i do 200 situps a day 20 leg squats 50 pressups and turbo twice a week!i suppose the more you do the more toned you get. also i eat loads of fruit and drink loads of water. that also helps too

KT
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 03:11 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For a sick pack, lie on your back and lift your legs so your thighs are 90 degrees with bum, and thighs are 90 degrees with shins, then (keeping your lower back on the floor) lift your shoulders of the floof with hands behind ears, then lift up tensing your abdominal muscles and bringing your knees to your head. This is a fantastic exercise, it should take 3-4 seconds, so don't rush it.

sian
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 01:49 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

one for the bum is getting down on all fours, bringing one knee up to your chin, then thrusting your leg back quickly out to its full length. do this about 5 times with each leg.

s1
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 08:34 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i like big bums

louise
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 01:49 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have a really big bum...and it reunions my body! i have tried to get rid of it..by excerises but it just wont go...has any one got and suggestions on what i can do...i'm going on holiday soon and i jus want a smaller bum as im really embarrassed about it!!! plz help...

2gud
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 12:31 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

do lunges or
get on all fours and left your leg up to the side like how a dog pees against trees. do 30 for each leg.

bumMAN
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 12:25 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

seriously...girls! stop worrying about your bum....big bum is good....guys like bum.....i don't want bones...i want meat

bel
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 12:23 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

this message is for sam about the cocoa butter...isnt it chocolate?

sasha
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 06:39 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i want a big bum, not flabby but toned, because, although no one else agrees, i think i am skinny, i still go gym and eat healthily because i have always, but i do 200 sit-ups and 50 press ups, i also go running and have lots of dumbbells (excuse my spelling) to tone your bum, i have been told to run up and down the stairs. :-)

Lauren Lange
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 11:27 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone, I am extremely skinny, But i do not have an eating disorder. I need to not exactly gain wait but I need to look more fit,My legs are extremely skinny along with my arms. I'm going into eighth grade and I want to look good by three weeks!!!! (which is when school starts) I feel in shape but i know im too skinny and i need and excersise to make my bum look good~ I get a lot of compliments on it but I want it bigger~I want MORE guys to notice me!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME~I will love you forever!!!

mel allison
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 09:28 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have been doing lunges and squats for 5 weeks n all it seems to do is make my bum smaller but i want it biggers has anyone got any suggestions if so plz let me know

kalnisha
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 07:13 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi - i am on a diet but seem to be loosing most of my weight on my bum therefore i seem to be getting a flat bum , i need to do something fast - please advise me .

amy smith
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 01:21 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My butt is a good size, but i want it bigger. Does anyone know what i should do. Please help! X

Paul James Andrew McCluskey
Username: peejay4

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 02:16 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think big butts are so sexy. My girlfriend is a big girl. I love her dearly. She loves to wear tight miniskirts in the summer. Last year, she wore a striped gingham one, and her arse was really fat and her bum cheeks were wobbling up and down. I love to go up behind her, grab and slap her bum cheeks and call her 'big bum' She always laughs, she knows I wouldn't mean it maliciously. Many boys would get an almighty slap in the face for doing that. She knows me only too well.

eileen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 03:30 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I hate my big flabby bum i dont think there is any muscle there at all please help me find a exercise that really works!

jackall
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 11:39 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have slim body and big bum which sticks out even more as i have flat stomach, what can i do to make it smaller any suggestions?

Tobermory
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 02:50 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

any girls with big sexy butts out there wanna a bf? im from uk. interested in any. lol!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information