Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Fitness Questions * Am I too thin to workout? < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tiffany

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 02:07 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I have a little bit of a workout problem. I am 20 years old, 5'7 and 110lbs. I have a VERY high metabolism. I've been working out to keep healthy not to lose weight in any way at all. All I want to achieve is muscle tone, I just want to gain good firm muscles, but I always end up losing weight. And thats not good, cause I don't weight my ideal weight in the first place. I am about 10 underweight, but thats a problem I've delt with for years because of my high metabolism. It runs in my family. All I want to do is do a good work out to fill out a little more with muscle and maybe find a way to add a little to my weight. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would greatly apprieciate it. Thanks for listening to me.
Sincerely,
Tiffany

Polevaulterbarbie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 - 11:37 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have the same problem...5'7" 116lbs....I suggest do less cardio and more wieghts. The cardio burns the calories that you don't have. Also make sure you are eating enough calories and not too little...Protien and Fat also come into play too...actually our bodies do need fat..not a ton but some...I'm trying to follow my own advise...so hopefully by Christmas I'll be normal size

Bobby Bobubabub
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2004 - 07:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There are sooo many people on this forum that are jealous of you. You have a problem that you burn fat too QUICKLY? Ha, how i wish i was born with your condition- hypermetabulosys.

anyways, in order to put on muscle, you need to have a surplus of calories. Try consuming *healthy* protien at every given oppurtunity. Beans, nuts (as long as you dont have too many...) and lean meats. Do strenth training as much as possible, and that should be enough. good luck.

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information