Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Pant Sizes? < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Me

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 08:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How many pounds do you have to lose to drop a pant size? Can anyone estimate?

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 05:25 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, I think it depends on where your body stores most of it's fat and where your body loses fat from first when you start losing weight. If most of your fat is in your hips and waist, and that's mainly where you lose from first, then you would drop a pant size quicker than someone who loses from somewhere else first, but I would estimate that you would have to lose from 7-10 lbs. to drop a pant size. (ie. from a 7/8 to a 5/6).

LLana
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 02:40 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm a teen who is about 105 lbs...i'm a size 3 right now and i'm looking to go down to a size 1 or zero and to trim a little pooch from my tummy. Anyone have any advice it would be appreciated!
thanks!

amyd
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 09:27 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm in my early 30s but still feel like a 15 year old, so I want to comment. I'm not implying that you have any such thing, but when I was a teen I didn't know it but I was anorexic (sp?). My body image was very distorted. If you are 105lbs and a size 3, be happy, that's where you should be and I am sure you look incredible! Going down to a size one won't change your "pooch". Do ab exercise to tighten the muscles in that area. It will make all the difference! Living Yoga makes a great DVD abs yoga for beginners that works like a charm! Good luck!

Not Naming
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 05:04 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i am a teen also and i am about 125 lbs.i am at a size 5 now but i want to go down to a size three.i dont want to go anorexic because i know how unhealthy that is but how many pounds would i have to lose would you all estimate for me to go down two pant sizes?

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information