Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Stomach!!!! < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 02:13 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have gained 25 pounds in 2 months. Please tell me how to lose it? It is all in the stomach! I have started taking the "Yellow Subs" I am not a big workout person with the schedule I have. What is the best way to lose this FAST!!!!

Nick

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 05:31 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anon: Well it depends on where to weight is coming from, honestly. If you've had a recent change in diet, such as eating out (fast food, junk food, larger portions) more often or drinking more beer, for example, this kind of thing can happen. Try to see what's changed since you've gained the weight. If it's an eating issue only, you might want to start drinking more water. Carry a sports bottle of water around and try to drink at least 8 glasses of day, this will reduce hunger and limit any "eating because of thirst" reactions. Beyond that, there a little things you can do to excercise that don't involve an entire work out scheme. Start walking more often, to/from work - during lunch, you can do a few sit ups and push ups in the mornings, things like that. Even if it's not a long drawn out excercise effort, it'll help burn calories and slowly start to raise your metabolic rate. So, in summary, look at what's changed in the past 25lbs, do a little bit of excercise (it'll get easier and more enjoyable), and drink more water. Good luck :)

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 10:33 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am not conmpletely over-weight but I wish I could lose a few more pounds and get back to my old shape...I miss my compliments I used to get...And I swear I haven't been eating much differently, please help me with some more diet options...Or other things I can do to be the same as I used to be!

michelle (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 08:17 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello can you please help me im 19 years off age and i weigh 22 stone and its really getting me down as im young and cant get the cloths i want please tell me how i could loss weight quickly thanks.
michelle

nadine (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 06:12 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i'm 80 pounds over weight and i want a tummy tuck, help!

JOJO JOJO
Username: unknown

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 12:27 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a lot of fat in my stomach and sort of in my thighs. I am hispanic and i kind of fit the latin sterio type I am short. My
graduation is coming up and i want to wear a dress and not push in my stomach al the time. Also its hard for me to buy clothes because of my tummy. I weigh about 120 lbs and am about 5'0. Please help me. give me some tips on losing weight in a short period of time. Plus did I mention I have a lot of baby fat and am sort of a late bloomer.

Terri Roberts
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 09:56 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was on the low carb diet for over a year
Thne all of the sudden I gained 10lbs and its all in the stomache so whats up with that>

briana
Username: bree951

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 02:03 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Im a size 7 and in pretty good shape, altho all my weight is in my stomach which is all loose skin from having a baby and my inner thighs are flabby too,,,what are the best exercises for this? especially the tunnmy!!

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information