Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * How to get weight off the hips < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jessica

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 10:51 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

how can i get all this fat off my hips and tummy? just crunches? anything else? and how many crunches should i do every night? all the weight ive gained over the summer has just been in those areas. so i would REALLY love to get rid of it fast.

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 03:12 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

when you workout and have healthy eating habits the weight..you will burn fat where it was stored. Anywhere the fat is..that is where it will burn off. You make sure you drop off junk food. Drink lots of water very important. Eat 5 meals a day to keep your metabolism going to burn those calories. Make smart food choices. As far as for exercise...make time for cardio...and yes crunches you can do. Everyday you can do 3 sets of 20 and make sure you breath and hold in your stomach while you are doing them. Fell the burn..you will see results. Try leg lifts as well for the hips. You can try many diff exercie to target areas and tone your body. You will see results just have to stick with it and be patient. Make if fun..a habit and you will se a great diff..

good luck.

jami

Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 12:18 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

green tea & ice water water helps with the metabolism too

rbrducky0
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 03:48 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

im 16 turning 17 in nov 2003 i weigh 163 i have a good upper body but my hips and thighs are so big i cant seem to find ne thing to get rid of them im thinking about trying the low carb diet but is there ne thing else i can do i would like to lose 60 lbs i dont really care how long it takes i jus want to lose it and still b healthy when im done and keep it off ne thing would help

Kaylee Wyman
Username: kaylee

Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, November 17, 2003 - 06:09 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what certin exercises are good for toning my BIG hips?
I want to have a nice hourglass and shaping my hips is part of that!!!!!!!!
thanks(:

Robin Diane
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:06 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I do this one exercise for my hips and it really works. Stand with feet shoulder with apart holding one weight in each hand. (Whatever you feel comfortable with when you do bicep curls and things like that). Now hold one leg out to the side, and squat down, then stand back up; the whole time with that leg out to the side. Now bring that leg back in, but don't let your foot on the floor. Then push that leg back out to the side and repeat. Do about 15 on each side, or however many you feel comfortable with. It really works for me!!! (So does jogging)

martha ansfield-scrase
Username: marli

Post Number: 4

Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 09:59 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey im just 17 and i don't have a problem with my weight.. in fact im only a size 6 on top but a 10 on the bottom. i don't have much body fat but i have really bulky thigh muscles... technical names either 'tensor fasciae latae' or 'rectus femorus.' it doesn't bother me loads but i wud like to reduce them as im a dancer and i have a few problems with certain movements and not having a completely svelte body makes it difficult wen i audition for shows. please help!!!

sunshyn_2004
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 08:43 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey I have a bad back so what I do is lay onmy bed and take ten lb wieghts in each hand
lift the wieghts over your head while laying down
i do leg lifts also on the bed
and if you want to tighten abbs
use the ten lbs wieghts while hanging your head over the edge of your bed and slowly lift the wieghts toward the floor and then back up toward the bed feel the burn it really works for those of you with bad backs

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information