Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Health And Fitness Forums * Weight Loss Questions * Too Tired < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 04:53 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I want to lose weight, and I'm aware that I need to exercise and eat healthier. The problem is I'm just TOO tired. For about a week I forced myself to walk a mile every day and jog half a mile. I found that it just made me sleepier. I know the idea is that with the more exercise you do the more your metabolic rate increses causing you to have more energy. Is this not always true or am I just a freak?

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 04:52 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have some caffeine....it will help with your energy levels. Also, Get enough sleep at night and eat healthy, eating lots of sugary foods and simple carbohydrates will make you feel sluggish.

Dorthy (Unregistered Guest)

Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 12:47 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Usually it takes longer than a week to start feeling better after starting an exercise program the most important thing is to stick with it. Maybe you started out too fast, try just walking a mile everday or every other day, then the next week add another 1/2 mile, etc...gradually.

Julie Moss

Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 06:36 pm:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You are probably exercising at the wrong time of day. When do you have energy? Everyone has energy different times of the day. Exercise then.

kla
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 02:28 am:   View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello, im a 26 year old female i had a baby almost 4 years ago i was 130 before my son. i delivered at 195 i got back to 135 about 7 month ago i started a job and i work midnights and gained now at 147 and i cant get it off please help me i cant fit in my shorts in a size 9-10 all my shorts are 5-7

Add Your Message Here
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Bodybuilding Supplements Low Carb Diet Fitness Software Health Information Diet Pill Reviews Weight Loss Supplement Calories and Fat Supplement TGNC Search Engine Dieting Information